[Coco] eBay+Paypal+AnIdiot=A MESS

coco at yourdvd.net coco at yourdvd.net
Sat Apr 7 11:46:50 EDT 2007

I actually just spoke with the gentleman on the phone. Turns out he
invoiced me $4 short of the total and he couldn't get in touch with me
(I missed his email). He's actually a really nice person, so I sent him
$11 instead of the $4 since he called me long distance - looks like I am
the idiot :-) -r