[Coco] Fest Chat Response/SuperBoard Update (WARNING: LONG POST)

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Fri Apr 6 06:29:48 EDT 2007

Roy,

You said it! :) Boisy is all of that. :)

Kidding aside. We do work well together and there are times the
conversations are pretty intense. He will say the same about me on
his product, SuperDriver. I pushed it to the next level when he was
ready to say it was good enough. We both are quite happy with the product.

Thanks Roy and keep up your GREAT work as well.

Regards,

Mark