[Coco] Fest Weekend

Tony Cappellini cappy2112 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 13:42:34 EDT 2007

I went to Great Lakes for Boot Camp in 1978, but went to Avionics
school in Memphis for the rest of my training. I was an AQ- Aviation
Fire-Control Tech, radar, flight computer, ballistics computer,
doppler, heads-up display, air-nav computer. I worked on A7-E's, and
was stationed at Lemoore Naval Air Station in California. I was on the
USS Kitty Hawk in the Indian Ocean during the "original" Persian Gulf
crisis, and was part of (passively that is) the botched rescue attempt
of the 50(?) hostages in hmm, what year was that now..., well it was
between 78-82, but that's as good as my memory gets these days :-)