[Coco] Diego Barizo

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Tue Apr 3 22:41:14 EDT 2007

Frank,

I had this same conversation with Boisy.

He risked it all. He was happy at the fest. He spoke with passion.

I am honored to have met him and hope to do so again someday. I had
no idea of his situation at the time.

Coming to the US, dodging everything that has been thrown at him,
looking over your shoulder constantly wears on a person. He still had a smile.

I tip my hat to you Diego, my friend.

Mark
Cloud-9