[Coco] Diego Barizo

Nuxie at aol.com Nuxie at aol.com
Tue Apr 3 11:19:14 EDT 2007

In a message dated 4/3/2007 6:38:58 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
farna at att.net writes:

About  the only thing that can be done now is to help get his things sent
back. Mary,  do you have a PayPal account? If not you may want to set up a free
account so  people can donate that way. I'm willing to put some in the pot to
help send  his things back.

yes i do have paypal.  Lets just see what is going to happen first  though
before we start collecting any money. Ok. I will let you all know as soon  as i
find out. they must have taken his phone because i cannot seem to get  through
to him.  He does show on messenger that he is online via his phone
though......so i do not know.

Mary