[Coco] Diego Barizo

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Mon Apr 2 15:45:53 EDT 2007

On Monday 02 April 2007, Jim Cox wrote:
>On Mon, 02 Apr 2007 15:22:17 -0400
>
>  Gene Heskett <gene.heskett at verizon.net> wrote:
>> That's a shame.  He wasn't hurting anybody or anything
>>that I know of.
>> Lets hope he can come back legally next time.
>>
>> --
>> Cheers, Gene
>
>Gene:
>
>I couldn't agree more.  I really think we as a community
>need to work together and help Diego as much as we can.
> Let's face it, we are a family and he is one of us.

I agree 100%.

>Right now I am very angry and can't think too well about
>this, so if anyone has any suggestions for helping Diego,
>please post to the list.  If anyone can help Diego store
>his CoCo stuff and if anyone is willing to help sponsor
>him or know of someone who can, let's work to help him.

I'd offer some storage, gratis, but my place looks like the typical
packrat nest now, with space available only by throwing something out.
I'm not kidding a bit, there should be laws about 2 packrats getting
married.  To prevent it that is... :)  My workshop I built  about 4 years
ago?  I have a trail thru the middle of it that resembles a football game
program and if I'm wearing a coat, the tail is gonna knock something on
the floor as I go by.  The carport?  There's a one person wide trail thru
it, and only the nose of a pickup stuck under it.  Its gotta go, to the
junkyard I think, 88 Nissan Pathfinder 4wd & automatic, rusted out rear
brake line & the whole thing is a pile of rust that occasionally leaves a
trail of parts in the road.  But its last time out it brought in 1400 lbs
of sackrete in 40 lb bags with no complaints. Engine is good yet, only
210k miles, runs great.  Somebody make me an offer, please.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)