[Coco] Sockmaster's Stunt

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Mon Apr 2 01:43:19 EDT 2007

John,

I was there at the fest and got to see it live!

All I can say is, amazing! NICE JOB!!!

With all the talk of a CoCo x. Boisy and I say all the time that the
CoCo3's resources aren't tapped out yet. This is a great testament to that.

Again good job and GREAT show of your talents. Nice timing too!!!!

Mark
Cloud-9