[Coco] Compressed pictures

coco at yourdvd.net coco at yourdvd.net
Sun Apr 29 02:26:09 EDT 2007

It was Special Interest Group IIRC. Do you remember the hack to the
Vidtex cartridge that allowed us to actually begin saving files? This
was before we had any serious Telecommunications Sofwtare - ah - those
were the days.. Now that you mention it, I don't know if SIG was used
anywhere else either - I had always assumed it was a universal term. -
robert