[Coco] Color Computer Flex

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Fri Apr 27 15:34:29 EDT 2007

On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 13:28:23 -0600, <coco at yourdvd.net> wrote:

> I've read your book :-) It was excellent -r

     I remember those articles (weren't they in his 64K Corner or whatever
editorial it was he did for CCN (Color Computer News)?
We discussed it as well, once we joined the TC-9 development team. Hard to
believe he started (and I believe has returned to?) being a dentists
office. On a side note, Bill Sias (editor/publisher of CCN) has given
permission for scans of his magazines (inluding Forum 68, I think was his
other one) to be put on the web, no restrictions.

--
L. Curtis Boyle