[Coco] Source code for High Speed Bit-Banger I/O

David Roper dave at ebonhost.com
Fri Apr 27 05:33:51 EDT 2007

I detect an element of my "9-pin male plug is larger than your 9-pin
male plug" going on here...

Kind Regards,

David Roper

*My Graphic Garden / Ebonhost*
*website:* www.mygraphicgarden.com.au
*phone:* (02) 4268 5934
*fax:* (02) 4268 6456
*mail:* po box 624 thirroul, nsw 2515
*email:* dave at ebonhost.com
*Legal: The information contained in this email communication, and any
attachments, is confidential.
Please don't distribute, copy or quote. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify
customerservice at mygraphicgarden.com.au immediately.*