[Coco] Source code for High Speed Bit-Banger I/O

Darren A. darccml at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 26 15:25:16 EDT 2007

For anyone who may be interested, I have posted my source code for doing
57600/115.2K baud serial I/O through the CoCo bit-banger port. The file
"SERBB56K.ASM" can be found in my upload space on CoCo3.com:

I know others have discussed this before, but I have never found any source
code showing how to actually do it. I figured I would take a stab at it
myself and thiis is the result. Feel free to use it in any way you please.

Exercise your brain! Try Flexicon.