[Coco] Lower case 6847 Q

Phill Harvey-Smith afra at aurigae.demon.co.uk
Wed Apr 25 14:44:21 EDT 2007

Hi,

I've just bought another CoCo2 off ebay, to potentially use as a donor
case for my CoCo3 board which is caseless, and I suspect that the 6847
is one of the ones with the lower case chars, though it has some weird
part no (internal motorola one).

How can I go about testing that this is the case ? Is there a poke or
short m/l routine that I can use to test this. Anyway I have decided to
keep this machine intact and use one of the others as the donor :)

Cheers.

Phill.