[Coco] Linux box needs ethernet connection to router/web/LAN

Rod Barnhart rod.barnhart at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 14:11:11 EDT 2007

> My dig at you *ahem* upgrading to Ubuntu was just to ruffle feathers
> amongst others in the group. ;)

Nothing wrong with Ubuntu.. In the correct setting ;) (I'm a "right
tool for the job" kinda guy... One distro does not fit all)

Back to the problem at hand, can you tell if RH is even picking up the
network card? What chipset is it? ISTR, when I was running an older
version of slackware that was about the same age as Roger's RH is, I
had a few cards that I had to specify address and IRQ before they'd
work. Others were truly PnP.

--
Rod Barnhart aka Wintermute (http://www.nitemarecafe.com)