[Coco] [Color Computer] [CoCo] CoCo CNC and more

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Sun Apr 22 20:32:40 EDT 2007

In a message dated 4/22/07 5:39:39 P.M. Eastern  Daylight Time,
yahoo at dvdplayersonly.com writes:
About a month ago... maybe  more, I said I would get this online in about a
week.

>Well,  already it's there..  mostly...

>http://coco.thetinbox.com/

>Lemme know  what you think.

>George

George that is awesome.  I always wanted to build a working  steam
engine in my younger days.    What is your source of  steam?

Do you think you will be selling them sometime?

What you need now is to get rid of that old monitor and buy my
converter and use a flat panel !!   :)

Oh and I assume that is you in the picture.....

Roy