[Coco] CoCo 3 512k SRAM Upgrade Z-BUSS DEMULTIPLEX

coco at yourdvd.net coco at yourdvd.net
Sun Apr 22 11:15:52 EDT 2007

OKAY, I THINK I MAY HAVE SOLVED THIS. FIRST THIS IS MY SUGGESTION FOR
DEMULTIPLEXING THE Z-BUS:

              ----------------
              |              |
RAS*----------|>             |
              |           OUT|
              |          8..0|}-----------}TO STATIC RAM
              |              |             ADDRESS 17..9
              | NEGATIVE-EDGE|
              | TRIGGERED    |
              | LATCH        |
              |              |
              |              |
              |              |
Z-BUS 8..0----|              |
              |              |
              ----------------

              ----------------
              |              |
CAS*----------|>             |
              |           OUT|
              |          8..0|}-----------}TO STATIC RAM
              |              |             ADDRESS 8..0
              | NEGATIVE-EDGE|
              | TRIGGERED    |
              | LATCH        |
Z-BUS 8..0----|              |

NEXT I WILL INCLUDE WHAT I THINK WILL BE A FUNCTIONAL REMAINDER OF THE
CIRCUIT. -R