[Coco] Telewriter

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 19:38:00 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I've been archiving some of my software to DSK files, and I've come across a
few different versions of Telewriter, that verenable word processor of the
Coco world.

Can anyone fill me in on the various versions of Telewriter that existed?

At this point, I have come across these:

Telewriter    (original tape version... never seen it myself)
Telewriter-64    (Tape and Disk versions)
Telewriter Ultra Patch (Who wrote this?)
Telewriter-80 (???)
Telewriter-128

Were there any other versions? Do we have information about who wrote what?

ADV-Thanks-ANCE for you help.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.