[Coco] ML Disk I/O examples?

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Sun Apr 15 07:47:08 EDT 2007

Robert Gault wrote:

> That's the point of studying the Unravelled series because there is a
> table that contains very Basic call with a pointer to the location in
> the ROM for the routine.
>
> You need to do more than read the introductory chapters.

Thanks to everyone who chimed in on this one. I'll be keeping these
references for future work.

In the end I provided with a 3-line BASIC program that allowed me to load my
binary files into memory, and a utility to create a loadable executable for
them. This was perfectly adequate for the time-being - there's no strict
requirement to be able to load the files programmatically at this point.

No doubt down the track I'll need to return to these posts to learn how to
do it for myself once-and-for-all.

Thanks again!
Regards,