[Coco] ML I/O Disk Examples ->

coco at yourdvd.net coco at yourdvd.net
Sat Apr 14 07:46:40 EDT 2007

Okay, I found a program I wrote 12 years ago. I have spent the last 12
hours or so cleaning up the Assembly Language Listing and
re-assembling, testing etc. I designed this to link with a BASIC
program. The BASIC program does nothing more than OPEN and CLOSE the
file. I did it this way because OPEN and CLOSE aren't in the same place
in all Disk BASIC versions (RS or OTHERWISE). The M/L handles all other
Disk I/O. I know I modified this later the same year I wrote it to do
the OPEN and CLOSE in the ML, but I haven't found that version yet. I
will answer any questions directed to me as best I can. The Assembly
listing is as fully commented as I could manage in the past twelve
hours before my vision blurred.

The disk image can be downloaded here:

http://6809assemblylanguage.fortunecity.com/mac-menu.htm

The assembled listing is also viewable there.

-regards -->rob <coco at yourdvd.net>

P.S. - make your life easier Get Robert Gaults EDTASM6309 and/or The
Rainbow IDE :-) (support those that still support our lil' machine.)

p.p.s. - You'll want to have the UNRAVELLED series at ready reference to
understand this. ALSO A 64K COCO 2 OR COCO 3 IS REQUIRED TO USE THE
MACMENU SOFTWARE.