[Coco] Fw: Help floppy drive

Mannequin* manney.list at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 15:28:21 EDT 2007

Joel Ewy wrote:
> > And that's not even counting things like those oddball Superdrives that
> > could put something like 32M on an ordinary 1.4M floppy...
> >
> > JCE

LS120 or Superdisk could put 120M on to a special disk, as well as read
1.44M floppies. I have one in an old digital camera I have. I like them.
 :)

I remember when I was in Chicago back in the late 90's, somewhere around
'98, '99. My mother and I were walking in to the building that housed
the British embassy there. There were about 15 - 20 people having a
demonstration in front of the building. I think they were trying to get
someone to save the Superdisk... How, I have no idea.  :)

[OT] Is it me or are my messages getting eaten? [/OT]

-M.