[Coco] ML Disk I/O examples?

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Fri Apr 13 05:54:57 EDT 2007

Hi,

Can anyone please point me to some "nice" examples of assembler disk I/O?
I simply need to open a series of (binary) files and read then into memory.
Target is Coco 3.

The only examples I've seen are from the "Portal-9 Source Pack" and there's
scarcely a comment in the entire collection of listings! Pac-dude is using
DSKCON and it makes my head hurt.

Surely there's _commented_ examples around that use disk basic ROM routines
to open and read files??? Or is it really that painful on the Coco?

TIA
Regards,