[Coco] BASIC Language Retropedia

Rtdos at aol.com Rtdos at aol.com
Thu Apr 12 15:37:21 EDT 2007

_http://rtdos.com/tiki-index.php?page=The+BASIC+Language+Retropedia_
(http://rtdos.com/tiki-index.php?page=The+BASIC+Language+Retropedia)

working  on a retropedia of sorts for the basic language; what we are trying
to do here  is create a xref system of the different commands each dialect of
basic used and  how each dialect of basic used them.  we're trying to cover
all basics for  all machines (from the first machine that used basic up until as
recent as  possible or feasible); back in the early to mid 80's there were
TONS of books on  the subject and we're trying to re-create that here (since
most other classical  computing sites contain information on the various machines
we are trying to  gather programming information on these machines so, no,
we're attempting to NOT  duplicate the same information on other sites although
we'll link to these sites  when necessary, possible, and or allowed by these
other sites).

Jeff
_http://resumes.hotjobs.com/proteanthread/pbxadministration_
(http://resumes.hotjobs.com/proteanthread/pbxadministration)