[Coco] Unpacked my CoCo Stuff

BradleyJ2 at aol.com BradleyJ2 at aol.com
Wed Apr 11 21:36:46 EDT 2007

Hey gang. It's been a while since I've posted anything here...Or done much
CoCo related lately.

Back in 2003 I want to the CoCo fest...Then got transferred from Indy to
Alabama...And now to Louisiana. So it's been almost 4 years that my CoCo stuff
has been packed away.

Now that I've got a house, I've got room to unpack everything.  Finally!

Now some questions for the group:

- It looks like a lot of cases have yellowed while in storage. What causes
this, and how do I get things almost white again? I know this has been
discussed  before...But my memory isn't as good as it used to be.

- While in storage, it looks/smells almost like a cat (or some animal) may
have...relieved...itself on the boxes. Is there any way to clean things? I've
heard that you can use distilled water and alcohol to clean circuit
boards...Is  that correct? Any ideas to salvage my CoCo stuff?

Thanks!

-Brad