[Coco] Looking for a volunteer

Boisy Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Mon Apr 9 21:45:20 EDT 2007

I could use a helping hand on the NitrOS-9 Project.

What I need is for some individual to manage the documentation on the
SourceForge project page for NitrOS-9.  Currently the docs that I
have are in Word.  I can provide you the two Word files, all I ask is
that you get them up however you can on the SourceForge site.  If you
have an SF ID already, let me know what it is and I'll grant you
sufficient privileges.  You can manage the docs, update them from
here on out, etc as you please.

Any takers?
--
Boisy G. Pitre