[Coco] Yet another funny one :-)

coco at yourdvd.net coco at yourdvd.net
Mon Apr 9 11:39:18 EDT 2007

HE'S RAISED THE PRICE FROM $500 TO $800 AND ADDED TO THE DESCRIPTION. I
would offer him $5 for it, but I have plenty just like it. Not worth
the shipping. Now if it were a white cased coco 1, i might go $50, but
probably not. When eBay first got popular, the market for vintage
computing was CRAZY - I sold a copy of lotus 123 first edition that i
got for 99 cents, and it fetched almost $66 ($65.47). However, these
days, ebay has flooded the arena - I bought a couple of TS-2068's for
less than $50 each last year. They used to top $300 on eBay, but not
these days... anyway, this person just doesn't have a clue... or maybe
it's a scam - he's listed one more item, perhaps to 'look legit' but I
don't know.