[Coco] [Color Computer] Color Computer Assembly Language Programming

coco at yourdvd.net coco at yourdvd.net
Sun Apr 8 13:02:30 EDT 2007

Hello everyone and HAPPY EASTER! I have decided to re-learn 6809
assembly language programming, and I will be keeping a journal of my
progress here:
http://6809assemblylanguage.fortunecity.com/
NOW PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS ON FOPRTUNECITY.COM AND THEY LOAD THEIR
PAGES DOWN WITH ADS TOP AND BOTTOM, SO MY STUFF WILL BE IN THE MIDDLE.
(CAN ANYONE SUGGEST AN ALTERNATIVE PLACE FOR ME TO PUT THIS SITE, THAT
ISN'T QUITE SO AD LADEN?)

anyway, if the ads won't bother you, you are welcome to join me and view
my progress - it's going to be a long strange trip :-)

----r