[Coco] Coco to PC serial cable

David Roper dave at ebonhost.com
Sat Apr 7 23:46:52 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I've finally got my Coco3 on the same floor as the rest of my network,
and would like to connect the Coco to the 'rest of the bunch', probably
via my linux box

Can anyone point me to towards a Coco-to-PC serial cable of about 6 feet
in length? If anyone has one spare, or could manufacture one, I'm happy
to pay reasonable prices plus postage to Australia!

--

Kind Regards,

David Roper

*My Graphic Garden / Ebonhost*
*website:* www.mygraphicgarden.com.au
*phone:* (02) 4268 5934
*fax:* (02) 4268 6456
*mail:* po box 624 thirroul, nsw 2515
*email:* dave at ebonhost.com
*Legal: The information contained in this email communication, and any
attachments, is confidential.
Please don't distribute, copy or quote. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify
customerservice at mygraphicgarden.com.au immediately.*