[Coco] Yet another funny one :-)

coco at yourdvd.net coco at yourdvd.net
Sat Apr 7 09:40:25 EDT 2007

Still haven't managed to get my hands on the white cased CoCo 1, been
looking though. I like them because they are large and make their
presence known :-) actually I wanted to put a CoCo 3 into a white CoCo
1 case, but I don't think I could bear to do that to a beautiful CoCo 1
white case unit :-) -r