[Coco] Diego Barizo

theother_bob theother_bob at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 14:26:02 EDT 2007

That is good news. Another good thing is that Diego will get to see his family for the first time in years. He once told me that his brother still lives in Uruguay and has a CoCo3. It is indeed a shame how this is all playing out, not just for Diego but for the whole nation. I have seen the enemy, and it is us.

-Bob

"Better the pride that resides
 in a citizen of the world
 Than the pride that divides