[Coco] Diego Barizo

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Tue Apr 3 13:13:51 EDT 2007

Jim, my name is Tony, but that's OK - that's unimportant at present.

This page, if you search for "bond" mentions a link to find out about posting a bond for an alien in detention:

http://www.ice.gov/pi/dro/facilities.htm

But I can;t get it to work.
I tried going to just http://www.uscis.gov, and searching there....

Tony