[Coco] Diego Barizo

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Mon Apr 2 23:24:51 EDT 2007

David:

INS tends to look for those kind of relationships and in
this case it would be too late.  The best thing for us to
do is write our congressmen and see if they are even
interested in this matter.

Another thing to do would to write either a litter of
reference that could be provided to the court to show that
Diego has a large number of friends from across the
country who are willing to support him.

I got a chat message from him that said "Immigration's got
me. Thanks 4 being a friend"

Diego will always be my friend and I if I can do anything
to help him, I will.

Jim