[Coco] Diego Barizo

James Hrubik jimhrubik at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 2 15:47:28 EDT 2007

That could be a problem.  Once somebody is deported, it becomes a
very tough thing to gain legal re-admittance.  If he had voluntarily
gone back and renewed a visa (assuming he had one in the first
place), it would have been a piece of cake.

This is one of those ugly real-life things.  The harmless people get
hit by tightened restrictions much more often than the guys who would
do damage.  There is no question that our borders need to be
tightened up.  How we do it is the question.  The present system is
sort of analogous to fishing with dynamite.  BOOM gets everything,
good or bad.

If he does reapply, he will need character reference letters, and
maybe (considering the current situation) a bond will have to be posted.