[Coco] Diego Barizo

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Mon Apr 2 15:30:53 EDT 2007

On Mon, 02 Apr 2007 15:22:17 -0400
  Gene Heskett <gene.heskett at verizon.net> wrote:
> That's a shame.  He wasn't hurting anybody or anything
>that I know of.
> Lets hope he can come back legally next time.
>
> --
> Cheers, Gene

Gene:

I couldn't agree more.  I really think we as a community
need to work together and help Diego as much as we can.
 Let's face it, we are a family and he is one of us.

Right now I am very angry and can't think too well about
this, so if anyone has any suggestions for helping Diego,
please post to the list.  If anyone can help Diego store
his CoCo stuff and if anyone is willing to help sponsor
him or know of someone who can, let's work to help him.

Jim