[Coco] CoCoFest

Nuxie at aol.com Nuxie at aol.com
Sun Apr 1 10:53:03 EDT 2007

Hello everyone,

I made it home safely as well after a near death experience in my home  town.
We survived the trip to and from chicago, with all that construction  and
narrow lanes.  When we got back into our city though my brother was  driving and
he was supposed to merge onto state hwy 41 he was checking his blind  spot and
did not realize the lane we were in was ending. I kept watching that  big
metal 4 foot tall median get closer until i finally screamed my brothers  name.
we missed ramping it by 2 inches as he slammed the car into the next lane.
Luckily all the traffic saw what was going on and cleared the lane. we started
to skid as he steered a hard right to miss the barrier and he jerked the car
left then right and then left again to regain control. Luckily everyone moved
out of our way and we did not roll over or hit other cars. if hadn't done what
 he did we would have ramped that median and rolled my vehicle at least 3
times.  I think prayers were with us when we started our 10 hour rainy  drive
home in the dark.  I wish i could have stayed past 5 pm at the fest  but i knew
in my heart that it was going to be rainy and we would end up driving  in the
dark.  I just thought if we were going to wreck it would have been  going
through chicago lol.  Needless to say I probably wont be driving my  car for a
while as I am in severe shock. But i do believe that god knew I had my  son to
take care of and he guided my brothers hands that night.  Praise the  lord for
our safe return and thanks to god for having my mom insist i did not  take my
son with me to the fest.

it was a rough trip home last night ,,,,,, there were also high winds and
then i heard on the radio around iriquois county Illinois about tornado
warnings.......I thought ohh lord not another tornado.  That turned out to  be the
least of my problems lol

I was really happy to finally meed Brother Jeremy, Steve Bjork, Allen
haufmann, tony,  and robert crislip and bob swoger..... I had to give out  hugs !!
The first person i saw when i entered the room was bob swoger man he is  a
giant lol!! but I gave him a big ol hug anyway! You guys are like my family  and I
absolutely loved seeing you all..... even though Mark didn't bring our
wedding cake!!

Sock

Everyone couldn't believe your game. I handed out 20 copies! Their  reactions
were priceless! We first put it in a glenside coco and couldn't get  the
joystick to work. allen kept saying "i knew it was a April fools  joke!!
so i went and got my coco and it worked fine.  I did a video taped  interview
with steve bjork, I videotaped cloud nines siminar and a little bit  misc
footage.

Talk to you all in chat tonight!!

Mary