[Coco] Austrailian ftp site

Leon Howell puritan_2076 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 31 18:02:36 EST 2006

> Hi! I downloaded the Multiview manual (two different scans, one about
> 1MB and another about 9MB) from the Australian OS9 FTP site. Sorry, I
> can't quite find the address at this time. I can send it to you if you
> wish.

I have a real Multi-View manual, it's the OS-9 level 2 manual I desperately
need. It's in the malted media archive as html but there's a bug in the html
reader on rtsi, and I can't debug it if I don't know "basic"-09, I can't
learn "basic"-09 without a manual, I can't read the manual without the html
reader, I can't debug the html reader until I learn "basic"-09,... ... ...

I hate that kind of endless loop.

But yes, please send me that address. I'd love to see what else is on the
Austrailian OS9 ftp site. Thanks!