[Coco] Coco3 backwards compatibility

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Thu Oct 26 00:00:08 EDT 2006

From: Robert Gault <robert.gault at worldnet.att.net>
> Gene Heskett wrote:
>

> > Thanks for the correction, James.  My memory gets hazy when its not
> > refreshed in such details from time to time.  I think they call that
> > oldtimers. :)
> >

> No, it's just that your +5v is slightly low and your RAM is not getting
> refreshed. :)

That's pretty much the deal.  Happens to me all the damn' time.  Except since I'm 20 years younger than Gene I call it CRAFT Syndrome.  (Any of you can find Eric Raymond's site and the Jargon List faster than I can do it myself and add a link).
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

When you let people do whatever they want, you get Woodstock. When you let governments do whatever they want, you get Auschwitz.       Doug Newman