[Coco] NOS9 Boot_Burke

Chester A Patterson vchester at setec-cr.com
Mon Oct 23 17:44:47 EDT 2006

Precisely my dilema, I don't know how to exchange the standard NOS9 BOOT
with the Boot_Burke file. I've never played with the boottrack before.
In the case of the B&B system, on the MFM HD, track 128 (and track 129
for the ALTBoot) contains this file hidden away in there along with REL
and what not.