[Coco] ADOS-3 Source Code

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Sat Oct 21 12:25:44 EDT 2006

In a message dated 10/21/06 3:27:50 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
webmaster at coco3.com writes:

>Yeah, my e-mail is sorted with the newest letters up top.  For  the
>mailing list I usually pan the subjects when I can and try to read
>them in reverse but I guess I was in a  hurry.

Glad (?) to hear someone else's mail reader does the same backwards sort as
mine (AOL).  I sometimes try to read from bottom up, but deleting a message
moves you downwards, so that's the natural direction to read.  I've often  sent
crummy replies because I didn't read the first part of a thread.   --Mike K.