[Coco] Rainbow Magazines

David Roper dave at ebonhost.com
Fri Oct 20 20:33:04 EDT 2006

Hi Michael,

Are there portions of the project that are complete, or example a set of
years or certain magazines that could be made available prior to the
main release? there's certain issues that I'm itching to get my grubby
little hands on!

Being an Australian, I only ever actually got one US-edition Rainbow in
my life (actually, only got one Australian Rainbow too!) so in a lot of
ways, the Rainbow on Disc project will be heaven for me :)

Do we have an update on how things are going with Mr Falk's estate,
rights, and/or an end price?

Regards,
David