[Coco] Re: Another weird error

Leon Howell puritan_2076 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 19 15:20:51 EDT 2006

> Other than RunB and the basic09 syscall utility, I don't think so.

Syscall is a file on the disk? I'll see if I can find a copy.

> Humm, if its my archive I'm sure there is an icon for it in it.  But not
> being where I can check it, I'm relying on memory thats at least 10
> years old now.

If you have an icon for it, can you send me a copy? If not I'll have to pirate
one from Geos, since I'm not that creative myself. What should an icon for an
icon editor look like?

On the other hand, if I rememer right whoever designed the icon for the Geos
program may have had the same question...