[Coco] ADOS-3 Source Code

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Tue Oct 17 20:19:29 EDT 2006

That's definitely the source for ADOS-3, which you are welcome to release.

The source for Extended ADOS-3 consists of EXTEND0.TXT, EXTEND1.TXT, and
EXTEND2.TXT, corresponding to the 3 different ADOS-3 versions they patch into,
plus another common file that they all INCLUDE (EXTEND.TXT?) to produce 3
different versions of the Ext. ADOS-3 binary.  (The configure program tests for
which ADOS-3 version you have and uses the appropriate EA3 binary for it.)  If
you find those, you can also release them.

Art