[Coco] Re: Look what's on eBay

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Tue Oct 10 10:15:48 EDT 2006

As I recall, the TRP-100 is at least 95% control code compatible with the other "middle phase" (post LP-IV, pre DMP-2000) monochrome dot-matrix printers that Radio Shack sold.  Try the codes for the LP-VIII as a base.  (Loking at the collection on Ira's site www.trs-80.com the DMP-130 is probably the closest).
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.  Denis Diderot

From: Andrew <keeper63 at cox.net>