[Coco] Another weird error

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Mon Oct 9 21:16:30 EDT 2006

Leon Howell wrote:
> When I start IcnEd, everything seems fine at first then I get an error 201
> illegal path number. What is a path number and why is it illegal?

Is that my code, Leon?

Or another similar effort?  ISTR I called mine IcnEdit.

Unforch, if its my code, I'm about 950 miles from my coco ATM, so theres
not much I can do about it till I get home. Somewhere in the week to 10
days range before I wrap things up here in upstate MI.

I do some things with syscall in my version of that, and its possible
some patches to nitros9 later than 1.16 (thats jurassic) may have broken
something I do in order to handle the number of icons it can handle.

--
Cheers, Gene