[Coco] Reading and Writing CoCo RSDOS disks on PC

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Sun Oct 8 14:31:38 EDT 2006

Wierd thing is, DOS can format, read, write teh 360K, and then I also tried 22Disk to read/write CP/M disks, and it woked fien also.

I tried OSborne 1 SS/DD and DS/DD as well as Kaypro IV DS/DD with success.

I'm curious as to what the coco utils are doing, that they aren't working!

FYI - this is a flat DOS 6.22 install on the machine, not 95/98!

Tony