[Coco] Re: suggestions please...

Torsten Dittel Torsten at Dittel.info
Sun Oct 8 11:59:12 EDT 2006

tim lindner wrote:

> I see MESS can make MNG files. But it isn't working in SDLMESS 0.109.
> Maybe it works on other platforms or versions?

I tried it with 1.06 for W32 and it works (1.09 isn't running at all,
some probs with wrong pathes). Now I need a free MNG to GIF converter
and one of those GIF optimizers (the MESS MNG files are rather big).
Does anyone know which algorithm is used to create the MNG files? Is the
full screenshot saved 60 times/second? Or just the changes?

Questions, questions... ;-)

Regards,
Torsten