[Coco] WOHEE-HAA!

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Sat Oct 7 09:44:00 EDT 2006

We would have considered DSL, if the structure was in place.  The local
phone lines are inadequate for simple phone service/dial-up, AND the trunk
from local hut to the main office, has a big problem.  Our phone will be
cable VoIP this next week too.  On a UPS, with a cell phone backup.  It's
called voting with your feet.

Bruce W.