[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: Coco Graphics Designer

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Wed Oct 4 14:18:17 EDT 2006

Mike,

That is correct. DECB/HDB-DOS is pretty full not allowing other
drivers/managers. Actually NitrOS-9 is more correct terminology these
days.

Anyone that knows the ISO9660 format knows that Chris did a GREAT job
to get it on the CoCo. If you don't have it get it!!! Support his work.

If a CD write was to be done the drive for sure would have to support
under burn. However that works.....No time to research. Have to many
projects going as it is.

Mark

Quoting KnudsenMJ at aol.com: