[Color Computer] [coco] Old subject.... Jobs

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Wed Oct 4 04:55:31 EDT 2006

In a message dated 10/3/06 11:18:57 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
yahoo at dvdplayersonly.com writes:

Give me six months to a year and I'll be making some  parts for my steam
engines with that special coco I built for this sort of  thing.

Yep!          I  betcha  that you can feel my excitement.

Yes?

George

Good to hear things have worked out for you George.  When you
get your coco powered CNC machine completed we want pictures
of it and what it can do.   I have always wanted  to make  one that
could make pc boards.  ONe that could route the traces and drill
the holes.  Keep us informed of what you are doing and how well
it works so that we might possibly follow in your footsteps.

Roy