[Coco] RE: ADOS Programs, ROM images, and Source

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Tue Oct 3 00:02:53 EDT 2006

Do you remember how much you gave the guy?
I picked it up about 2-3mos later, because I'm in broward, and what I got, was:

1 kitchen bag full of floppiy disks
1 box (countertop mcrowave size) with a bunch of manuals & books
some drive cases/controllers, and an old grey coco in pieces.

You , and the guy who picked it up for me, made it sound like there was more stuff.

when I went to pick it up, I got the above in a hurry - he thought there was probably more.

Do you recall if it was alot? Or does the above sound right?

I haven;t foud any source, I HAVE found some distribution disks, about 3-4, 1.00, and 1.01, so far.

trying to get a PC going with a 5.25" floppy. I'll have an update on the archiving on Sunday (going parts scavenging on Saturday at a friend's place, who is a recycler - recycledpcparts.com, in
Miami)

Tony