[Coco] SCSI Flash memory drives

Mike Pepe lamune at doki-doki.net
Mon Oct 2 13:51:17 EDT 2006

Hey Mark,

that's not entirely true. LVD devices are supposed (important word) to
be backward compatible with single-ended host controllers. Usually they
auto-detect the bus type or there's a jumper to force SE mode.

In the case of that flash drive, it also has an 80 pin SCA connector, so
a 50 pin to 80 pin adapter is also in order.

It should work on a CoCo assuming you can overcome those two points.

-Mike