[Coco] KA9Q?!?!?! WHY DIDN'T SOMEBODY TELL ME ???

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Tue Oct 31 23:17:48 EST 2006

In a message dated 10/31/06 5:54:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
puritan_2076 at yahoo.com writes:

I was  looking for something else and found an OS-9 faq with a question about

TCP/IP. I was curious, so I clicked on that question. It mentioned a  program
called KA9Q that was on rtsi.

I've been meaning to ask this for years, but --
I worked with a young guy named Phil Karn back in the early 80s.  I  could
swear that KA9Q was his (Extra-class) Ham call.  He was just the sort  o guy to
develop something like KA9Q -- he was a pioneer in Ham satellite radio,
building his own gear, and generally staying on the cutting edge.  I  disremember
where he went after Bell Labs.  --Mike K.